1. When should I arrive for my appointment?
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment to get settled.
2. What kind of credit cards do you take?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
3. Can I cancel my appointment? If so, how?
We will hold a credit card to put the clients' information into our system.
Cancellations made less than 3 hours prior to your appointment will incur a charge of 30%. No shows will also incur a charge of 30%.
No shows for gift certificate appointments shall be considered redeemed in full.
4. How much tips should I pay after a spa service?
25-30% tip is customary for excellent services. Tip in cash is highly recommended.
5. Do you accept refunds?
We do not accept refund for spa services, gift cards or spa packages, but unused products in their original packaging may be returned within 7 days for a full refund.
6. What to do if I feel uncomfortable during my spa session?
During massage, facial or any other spa session, it is important to let your therapist know immediately if you are feeling uncomfortable.
7. How can I find parking?
Soothing Zen Day Spa is next to The Hills Tavern, and across from Charlie Brown's Restaurant on Main St, Millburn, NJ, and you can easily find parking spaces by the corner of Main St/Essex St.
8. Should I bring valuables to the spa or not?
Please leave your valuables at home. While we aim to ensure the safety of your belongings, we are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items.
9. Do you take Spafinder, Spaweek or Spa Wellness Gift Cards?
Yes, we do.